Friday, October 9, 2009

START MY LOVE STORY

HER...LONG TIME DIDNT SEE HER..IS SHE FINE?IS SHE GOT BF ADY??
all those question keep on apear on my mind...lol

and that..make me remember last time when we together...

i remember when i was form 4....after final exam..my friend jio me go lagoon... n tat day....tat day change me...before tat i feeling like no direction n meaningless..

COZ OF TAT DAY....

make my life changes.. tat was the first day i meet her...my first apperance towards her is she is normal..really a good gal...n i know tat she HAVE BF coz of the necklace she wearing...haha..it was a love shape..haha..i can know tat sure is her bf give her de present..lol...nvm.. just first day we meet.. so go lagoon play lo

reach there.. really happy..we play together...play all the game have in lagoon..haha..water park also include..lol..we total have 6 ppl..coz of four of them is a pair..so just left me n her is single..lol...so they all separate lo...no choice.. we two play togethet lo...haha.. really very very happy....really is an unforgotten day for me... really very very happy...tat our first meet at sunway lagoon..haha..i will remember it forever...haha.appreciate her a lot... god bless me..

AFTER THAT, we keep in touch... i remember we take part marathon run together...after finish run we having a milo n ice cream together..haha..

WHEN FORM 5
every monday is tjhe day tat we meet at our school de kaki bukit...tat place really very very nice...totally silent,no ppl disturb,big wind...i a very nice place..we have a lot of conversation...
i still remember tat one time my friend told me tat saw u wit one boy...really hurt me a lot.. i remember i sms to u n argue wit u..n finally u tel me a lot of thing.. i remembet tat time i really very hate u...but all this has been past away..

AFTER GRADUATE...
we lost contact...

No comments:

Post a Comment