Friday, October 9, 2009

STORY begin started on 9 OCT 2009

TODAY... strated to write blog.. normally i just reading other blog..coz i feel tat they will write whatever happen on then inside..quite funny actually..haha..actually i very lazy to write blog..i think because of i'm using laptop to on9..summore at basement but not my room..no air-cond..that y i don like..haha..but since i started to read others blog..suddenly i feel tat i wish to have my own blog also...the reason is:

1.to share all my stuff to everyone but i not like ssing..so i think my blog will not have pic except something very meaningful..

2.to write what thinking on my mind so that my friend will know me more

3.nothing to do summore no mood study..so create blog lo

4......

still don no got wat reason
lol
so let's start my story..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment